Saturday, November 1, 2008

I'll be crying too

Dennis Prager often says something to the effect that the left is one frothing torrent of emotion. It feels good, it must be right and if it must be right, it must be good.

One of the things that continues to floor me is the continuous non-reality of the lefties who seem to believe that Obama, because it feels so good to support him, is something more than what he is, i.e.

a POLITICIAN.

I'm guessing a $200 Vegas hooker would feel pretty good, too.

via JammieWearingFool:


To walk on Broadway, on the Upper West Side of Manhattan, is to feel their pain. “Oh, God, I’m optimistic, but I can’t look at the polls,” said Patricia Kuhlman, 54, nervously tapping her Obama/Biden ’08 button. “I’m a PBS/NPR kind of person, and, O.K., I do look at some polls.”

Ms. Kuhlman shakes her head and says, “If he doesn’t get this, I’ll be crying so hard.”

What the hell is going on in this woman's life that is going to make her cry over a politician???