Friday, September 25, 2009

I'm calling B.S.



This video posted by Drudge is making the rounds with a lot of people claiming it's either faked or staged. There is some talk that it might actually depict a police arrest with PA cops in camo, which of course begs the question of why PA cops would be running around PIttsburgh - a CITY - wearing green camo? Also, I'm a little skeptical of the "police procedure" used during this takedown. Now I could be wrong and in the interest of full disclosure I should admit that I have not attended a police academy, but I'm pretty sure they don't teach you to apprehend perps by dragging them by their backpack.

And, it could just be my big-time, scary talent as a Hollywood director, but those by-standers could use a little more energy in their chants of "F.U."